Monday, 21st February 2011
Today's trivia was AWESOME. I think it's the most players we've had.. ever. But what was interesting was how everyone answered within 3 seconds of each other almost always.
Anyway, today's players were @Purupuru, @auberginefedora, @Shirley_007, @LadyRoseIsBeast and @kaghanyou and here are today's scores:
Join us again on Wednesday and tell everyone to play!
Thumpa, out! ;)
PS, give today's trivia questions a shot and check the answers out on our twitter.
1) In what episode did we first meet Bobby Singer?
2) In "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things" what old horror movie did Dean refer to when questioning the dead girl's father? HINT: "I mean, come on! Haven't you ever seen ____?"
3) Finish this quote: "Yeah, myspace. What is that, some kind of _____?"
4) What is the name of the bus line Sam sees in his first vision in "Simon Said"?
5) What was the time of John Winchester's death in "In My Time Of Dying?"
6) How many people does the shapeshifter turn into in "Skin"?
7) What year did Azazel catch Mary Winchester's scent?
8) Complete Becky Rosen's quote: "Sam touched... no... Sam _____ Dean's clavicle"
9) Complete DEan's sentence: "There are Sam girls, and Dean girls, and... What's a _____?
10) Name the actress who played Lilith in "Jus In Bello"
11) What State is Bobby from? And for a second point, make/model/year of his car!
12) In "Tall Tales" what alcoholic drink did Dean drink?
13) In "Monster Movie" how many famous monsters were portrayed?
14) Name these monsters!
15) What is Sam's LSAT score?
16) What toys are forever in the Impala because of Sam and WHERE?
17) Give details about the Impala. As many as you can. Mechanical features.