PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3000+ views Just Dance!



Unbelievable! We got over three thousand views already?

You guys rock so hard. And to show how much we love you guys, a little vid to start this party!



I love Rock 'n Roll!!

I love Supernatural!! 

I love the Supernatural Lovers Blog!!

And I ADORE you guys!!

If you guys aren't celebrating Jensen's birthday, then make sure to have a drink on us.
Now as for your party playlist, please include the following to celebrate in true Dean-style, which conveniently is Shirley-style: 


Of course, there's much more amazing music to be heard, but the day is simply not that long. So enjoy! 
I hope y'all have a wonderful time and catch y'all soon!! 

Shirley Out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment