PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 11, 2011

+4000 views: Rock on!



A little over a week later and we have once again crossed the line of a thousand views. I'm already rocking over here, but you all need a treat for being so awesome! Well, our boys are already toasting on you guys, but can't they entertain us for a little while longer? Check out the vid and if you still have time, I have some more music for y'all to enjoy.



Give us hell, huh? Oh, there's no one better to do that than you two, that's for sure.

I really enjoyed rocking out with you guys last time, but this time I decided to do things a little different. I'm going to link you to my Supernatural-playlists. Do you dig the music on the show? Of course, you do. We all do. Then I'm sure you'll like these. Of course, they are my personal favorite songs of the show, so might be mainly rock. *coughs awkwardly*

Anyway, enjoy!!

Best music season one
Best music season two
Best music season three
Best music season four
Best music season five 
Best music season six (so far)


"Yeah, Dean!! Rock on!!"

If you're going to listen to all that tonight, I better cut this post short and let you get to it.

Have fun!! And I'll see you soon.

Shirley Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment