PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Late Artsy Tuesday: Internet is a den of iniquity



First of all, I want to apologize for being so late with this post. I hope you guys aren't too upset with me, but responsibilities kept popping up. And even though I was busy, I sure as hell didn't forget you all. So here I am.

Today, I want to show y'all yet another cartoon, because let's face it, they're my favorite. This one is amazing!



Now, tell me this isn't awesome? You can't, right! 
I so love this piece of art. It's funny, very detailed and just perfect. The artist has done a marvelous job on it. 
So go down to his/her page and leave some love, it's well-deserved!

See you all on Thursday! Shirley out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment