PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Artsy Tuesday: Memories



That art doesn't always has to be a funny comic or a beautiful portrait, is something we've already established. Today, I'm showing you something I found to be extremely beautiful in its simplicity.





Like I said; it's simple, but beautiful. The somber, yet dark mood of this wallpaper also appealed to me. And then there's the fact that it's Dean and Gabriel. Don't we just love 'em? I know I do.

They look rugged and tough, clearly sending off a vibe saying not to come any closer or else...

I love it!

This wallpaper showed me that Scyllaya isn't only an amazing writer, but she's one hell of an artist as well.
Scyllaya, don't ever stop creating these brilliant works of art. You astonish me!

See y'all on Thursday for some angel-loving!

Shirley Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment