PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Artsy Tuesday: Wincest




Tuesday, Pig in a poke! Or maybe some art is the safer choice here, because a time loop? So not down for that right now.

Anyway, today's cartoon is another personal favorite. I know there are a lot of Wincest-shippers out there, and hey, there's nothing wrong with that. You like what you like. I'm a major Destiel-shipper myself.

Still, if I try to picture the brothers encountering fanfic, this is exactly what I imagine would be their response.

This gem made me laugh so hard, that I just couldn't not share it with you guys. So here it is;







Well, I hope you all enjoyed that, and I'll see you on Thursday.

Shirley Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment