PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

Artsy Monday; Chuck

Hi y'all. I know what you must be thinking. What the hell is she doing here on a Monday, right? Well, our sweet little Angel's Demon couldn't make it. You know how it goes...Life can be such a bitch at times, and computers even more.

So here I am, doing something I'm not that familiar with. So, bear with me. I do have a deviantart-account, thank God, and managed to find something you might enjoy. I know that I have laughed hysterically with this 'cartoon' on more than one occasion. Check it out.


This hilarious cartoon has been made, as you can tell, by vicious_sock and has managed to cheer me up on lesser days, often. To the artist, I just want to say, "Thank you so much for sharing your talent, and I hope to see much more of your work!".

To all of you, "Isn't that freaking hilarious? Go check out the other works of vicious_sock and be sure to comment on this amazing piece of fanart."

That's all from me. See y'all soon!

Shirley Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment