PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Video of the week: Happy Valentine's Day



Sunday, video time! I'm glad to see you all here on the day before Valentine. And of course, seeing as how tomorrow we'll be too busy cuddling up to our loved ones, I thought it would be perfect if I highlighted the wonderful day now. After looking around on the net for exactly fifteen minutes, I decided this video by lilacwest would be the most fitting one.



As you can see, the video itself is very short. But it has that I-want-to-pet-you Cute Factor I was looking for. The Valentine's card/note was adorable. I hope you all liked it.

And now I'm going to kick back with some Supernatural, a couple of beers and hope I'll survive tomorrow. *winks*

Catch y'all later.

Shirley Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment