PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Video of the week: Supernatural Drinking Game


Hey guys! It's Sunday again and that means it's time for another vid. Today, I'm showing you guys something I had a lot of fun with. During my stay at San Diego, my friend showed me this. Following the instructions of the drinking game, we got buzzed on Vodka quickly. And I have to admit that I passed out during the second episode of Supernatural while applying these rules. But hey, it's the hardcore version. So that's got to count for something. I am -not- a lightweight!

Anyway, check out the vid!



Now clear the rest of your night, grab a couple of bottles of your best hard liquor and kick back with some Supernatural. Let me know how it went by commenting below. I really do want to know how many episodes you -finished- while playing this game!
So push that comment button!

Until next time!

Shirley out.

No comments:

Post a Comment