PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wincest Wednesdays


Hey it's Lyndsey here, bringing you more brother lovin'.  This fic is a little different then what you're most likely too. I love a good dialog-fic. It's hard to do you know? But this story takes it one step further.  There isn't a whole lot I can say about it, except that it's adorable and non-explicit for you Wincest n00bs.  A little somethin-somethin to ease you into it.  If you like a lot of banter, this is a great fic to read.






Pairing: Sam/Dean
Rating: R/NC-17 (for lewd comments, suggestive drawings and generally foul language or, Dean :))
Disclaimer: I think we'd all like to see Kripke bring this into the show, alas, I am not Kripke and have no control over the boys.
Summary: A series of notes shared during a stretch of days in which the boys are voiceless. Look at each part for individual summaries. 
Author's Notes: So this started as a bit of fun for my 30 Nano snapshots at [info]spn_30snapshots and somehow it has morphed into an actual story. Who knew? Anyway, as I make all the graphics mistakes, there is no beta, any mistakes are my own and quite possibly meant to be there. Please don't direct link any of the images I host them all myself and it takes up bandwidth, plus its my own art and takes a fair bit of time to do. Thank you and enjoy!











The whole damn fic is like this! It's really awesome, very witty, and worth the read!



No comments:

Post a Comment