PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vid Of The Week





Hey Supernatural lovers, it's Sunday, and you know what that means!  It's vid time!  This week, I thought given the solemn air of Fridays episode, I'd bring a little Eve to the table.  She's our new villian, the girl we'll love to here to cause angst and general heartfail.   This vid is a good little overview, I think, to the chaos she'll bring our boys.




Nothing can be more ominous then when explained by Bobby in his 'I know more then you, and you should friggen' listen to me' voice of reason.  I especially like the expressions of 'oh-shit' on Dean and Sams face!  So, give a shout out to the creator of this vid, and maybe go check out some of her other stuff here...



No comments:

Post a Comment