PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Video Of The Week: O' Death SPN S5 Promo

So. Hey again, guys. For this week, I have for you an official CW Promo for Season 5's Season finale.
Have a gander...


This promo, this song.. It gives me goosebumps. It's just so eerie and creepy and so damn perfect. See, sometimes season finale promos are frankly, quite bad. Or rather, they're lacking. This one, however, in my opinion speaks for Season 5. In the way that promos should.
Bet you wanna watch that episode with Death in, right? He's got so much swagger. And I think the majority will agree with me when I say that he's the best Horseman.
So! Go watch "5.21 Two Minutes To Midnight" then follow it up with the Finale, "5.22 Swan Song"

Thumpa, out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment