PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Video of the week: You look so fine.

Hey guys!! We're back and I'm so excited right now that I'm literally bouncing all around the places.

Today, I want to honor a great video maker, and I know I did before, but she's just so amazing!!
So here's another vid by the amazing Anaapenas!!







I absolutely adore this girl and she makes the most amazing videos I've ever seen. To be honest, every single one of them is perfect and I added them all to my favorites. If there's anyone worthy of being awarded best vid maker, it should be her.

Yeah, I know. I can't stop gushing about her, but come on, you've got to admit she's got some skills!
Her timing, her song selections, her scenes, her effects; combined, they make the most genius pieces of art imaginable.

I love this video because it's hot, it's kinky, it's sensual, it's emotional,...To make a long story short, it's P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

And that's it from me. I'll catch you guys real soon and I hope you like the changes we made to our site.

Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment